- Does La Fermière yogurt contain any allergen?
We label our yogurt for the top 8 allergens:
· CONTAINS means that the allergen(s) is included in the product’s recipe. The allergen(s) will be listed in the ingredient list, and also in the CONTAINS statement just below the ingredient list. ie MILK.
· PROCESSED IN A FACILITY THAT USES COCONUT means that the allergen(s) is not in the product’s recipe but could be present regardless of our best efforts to exclude it. This allergen will not be included in the ingredient list.
You may also want to contact the Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE) at 1-800-929-4040, or visit their web site at www.foodallergy.org as they are a good resource to help in the management of your allergies and sensitivities.
- What type of milk do you use in La Fermière yogurt? Where does it come from?
We source our cow’s milk daily from dairy farms located upstate NY. We use only whole-milk which is certified rbGH free.
- Do you use natural vanilla beans to infuse La Fermière yogurt?
Yes, we use vanilla beans from Madagascar to infuse our yogurt. This is why you may find vanilla seeds at the bottom of the pot and mottling on the surface.
- Is La Fermière yogurt non-GMO?
We make our yogurt with grade A non-GMO fruit.
- What type of pectin do you use?
We only use natural ingredients: our pectin comes from citrus peels, it helps thickening our fruit jam.
- Is La Fermière yogurt good for my health?
Our wholesome yogurt is full of goodness, no chemical or artificial additives. We use premium ingredients, cane sugar, whole milk and cream for unparalleled pleasure.
- How can I reuse my pots?
Please visit our “Create, Reuse, Recycle” section and tell your own stories with your pots. Back-to- the-community programs will soon be available.
- Why are you using terracotta and glass pots?
We believe that our all-natural yogurt deserves an all-natural packaging.
Terracotta is a natural material that has been a useful tool in the kitchen for centuries (pots, plates and platters etc.), and still is today. You can use our temperature-proof terracotta pots for all your baking or cooking needs: both in the freezer and the oven (0°F - 480°F).
We use food- and environment- safe blue-lavender coating. Oh... and our pots are of course 100% biodegradable.
Glass is a pure and natural material that best reflects our transparency. We like to use it to feature our colorful and delicious Le Fruit at the bottom. Naturally, our glass pots are 100% recyclable.
- Can I recycle my empty pots?
Yes. Our terracotta pots are made from red clay, 100% biodegradable, they can be placed in your regular trash.
Our glass pots are recyclable; recycle them as you would do with any other glass container.
- Is La Fermière yogurt made in the U.S.?
Yes. We are proud to make our yogurt in NY state using our traditional French recipes.
- When should I eat La Fermière yogurt?
You can enjoy our yogurt any time of the day. There is no bad time to do so!
- How do I store La Fermière yogurt?
For the best experience, we recommend keeping La Fermière yogurt in your fridge.
- Where can I find the expiration date on La Fermière yogurt?
You can find the expiration date printed on the foil lid of your pot.
- Where can I find La Fermière yogurt?
Click here to find a store near you.
Your message has been sent.
We’ll reach out to you shortly.